Code Of Practice
Motor Industry Code Of Practice – Service and Repair
Brakes Ford is proud to be a member of The Motor Industry Code of Practice for Service and Repair.
The code has been developed by the motor industry to provide a self regulatory regime by which individual garages can demonstrate their intention to operate as responsible businesses and have in place a cost effective and speedy dispute resolution service that consumers can readily access in the event of a disagreement.
The principles set out below are the promises we make to our customers when carrying out service and repair work:
• Advertising – Our communications will honestly promote our services.
• Booking – Our price will be all-inclusive for the work that we agree to undertake.
• Work – We will complete the work as agreed with you.
• Billing – Our invoice will match the booking price.
• Staff – Our staff will work competently and in your best interests to provide the service that you require.
• Handling Complaints – We will handle complaints swiftly, following an agreed procedure.
At Brakes Ford we are committed to retaining our customer’s loyalty ensuring our After Sales support is available from the very first stages of car ownership.
We can offer peace of mind with genuine manufacturer servicing, maintenance and Accident Repair facilities for Ford vehicles.
For more information please contact one of our team who will be happy to book you in.
Call 01460 54331