Ford Personal Lease
Ford Personal Lease provides simple, alternative funding that is ideal if you don’t want to own your vehicle.
- Rentals fixed for the hire period
- Regular rentals to suit your needs
- A choice of repayment periods ranging from 24 to 48 months
- No disposal or resale risk as you simply hand the vehicle back at the end of the agreement
Your agreement includes:
- Road fund licence for the term of the agreement
- Breakdown cover for the UK and European travel
- Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown attended by the AA if the vehicle cannot be repaired at the roadside
- Optional maintenance and servicing packages
For an additional fixed monthly feeϮ you can cover your vehicle for:
- Routine servicing
- Maintenance and repairs
- Tyre repair and replacement^
- MOTs (where applicable)
ϮSubject to fair wear and tear
^Upgrades and winter tyres excluded
How does it work?
- Choose the Ford you want to drive
- Choose the hire period that’s right for you (between 24 and 48 months)
- Choose your maintenance option
- Choose your annual mileage
- Your Ford Dealer will calculate your initial payment (advance rental) and fixed monthly rental
- Return the vehicle to us at the end of your agreementⱡ
- Take out a new Ford Personal lease agreement and collect the latest model
ⱡFurther costs may apply subject to mileage and condition
Ford Personal Lease from Ford is provided by ALD Automotive Limited , trading as Ford Lease, Oakwood Park, Lodge Causeway, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 3JA. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller in relation to any information you supply for Ford Personal Lease is ALD Automotive Limited, trading as Ford Lease, Oakwood Park, Lodge Causeway, Fishponds, BS16 3JA. Registered in England No. 987418. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Finance subject to status. Guarantees and Indemnities may be required. You will not own the car at the end of the agreement.
Retail only. Finance subject to status.