The Motability Scheme is a charity that helps disabled people to become more independent and mobile. With a large choice of new Ford cars our Motability experts will make sure that your new car will suit your lifestyle and improve your mobility.
- A brand new car every three years, or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) every five years
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance
- Annual vehicle tax
- Replacement tyres
- Windscreen repair or replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years for cars; 100,000 for WAVs
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Two named drivers for your car
You must have at least 12 months’ of payments remaining on your government-funded mobility allowance to be eligible for the Motability Scheme.
Motability is available to those claiming:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
There are no upper age limits and if you have a child over 3 years old you may also qualify for motability. For those who do not drive you can designate your family, friends or careers as your drivers.
For more information go to the Ford Motability information site