For a range of current offers click here
The Motability Scheme is a charity that helps disabled people to become more independent and mobile. With a large choice of new Ford cars our Motability experts will make sure that your new car will suit your lifestyle and improve your mobility.
Our Motability specialists Bruce and Lauren can help you every step of the way, whether you want to visit us at our wheelchair accessible showroom on Station Road, Ilminster or we can come to you.
- A brand new car every three years, or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) every five years
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance
- Annual vehicle tax
- Replacement tyres
- Windscreen repair or replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years for cars; 100,000 for WAVs
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Two named drivers for your car
For the full Motability price list click here
You must have at least 12 months’ of payments remaining on your government-funded mobility allowance to be eligible for the Motability Scheme. If you’re receiving either of the following benefits, you could qualify for a car under the Motability scheme:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (HRMC-DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of the Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
Even if you can’t drive yourself, you could still get a car on the Motability scheme by nominating a family member, guardian or your carer as your driver.
There are no upper age limits and if you have a child over 3 years old you may also qualify for motability.
For more information go to the Ford Motability information site
To book an appointment fill out the form below, our showroom and forecourt is wheelchair friendly – or if you prefer we can visit you at home.